View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #158
deathbypsi
Brian R.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deathbypsi

Yay for updates!

Girlfriend got the boot.Sleds are finished.F1shity runs now{thats a crazy story}. Between bonuses and taxes I finally have some cash to play with for this thing.

Spending weekend in Wellsville was great motivation so Im ready to finish this thing up.

I picked up parts to start the disc brake conversion on the 9in and I finally found a dam Doubler.

Picking up a D&D Machine doubler thats already assembled in a 1350 box.Its never been installed and was built at a good machine shop.

Now my question is I have four other cases...2 1350 manuals and 2 1354 electric shift. What would be the best case to bolt to the doubler? I have considered using the 1354 if I can figure out the wiring. Be kinda cool to only have the one lever for the doubler thru the floor and still have a push button for the primary box. Or can I use a second 1350 on the doubler? I have never seen anybody use a 1350/1350 setup before...is there a reason for this?

I also want to order some RCV shafts for my d44. Anybody recommend a good place to deal with or is it best to get them directly from RCV?
deathbypsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04553 seconds with 11 queries