Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Stop lights that let left hand turn people go first.
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #25
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Oh for crying out loud. All of us here went through driver's ed & learned how to navigate a left turn signal. Is it really all that hard? Every intersection around our area is getting all new lights hung & in the meantime we are cutting our military to the bone.

So tell me all you experts, how many lives are going to be saved this year because of the light change & at what cost?
I'm glad you think that everyone in this country is as perfect a driver as you are. Heck if I were you I'd never have to worry about me or the other driver making a mistake while driving or being in a car without seatbelts or airbags.

What's your parents or wife or children's life worth to you, the price of a stoplight, or maybe less?

Highway funds come out of a different pot of money than military funds. Until we start dedicating gas taxes to be used solely on the military your argument doesn't fly.
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06083 seconds with 20 queries