View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #29
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdd1469 View Post
Over the years I have noticed that next to corvette lovers mopar guys are the most brand loyal idiots out there. They liked the mopar muscle cars of the sixties and seventees and still stand on the reputation of a hemi that chrysler hasnt made in 35+ years.
I have a good freind with a 08 cummins and it is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. It has been in the dealer more times then any car I know of in my 30+ years of working on cars.
Just a couple problems of the top of ny head
The transmission has been gone through twice
One new transfercase
Rebuilt frontend including steeering box twice, still eats front tires
The inside of the hood is rotted out, the rockers are rusting, the cab corners are rusting.

This is a 5yr old truck with way less then 100,000 miles on it, all repairs are at the dealer under warrentee.

Once in awhile my freind will admit what a piece of shit it is (when he is way drunk)
Most of the time he will tell you how awsume dodge is and he just bought his wife a 09 with a hemi. I Cant wait untill it starts falling apart.

The motor is the only thing they brag about because everything else is made by mopar, and is junk.
Why does there have to be a jean-e-us like you in every truck related thread? Oh you know a guy who has a vehicle that's got a lot of problems? That whole brand must be junk. Idiot. Great, I know people with Ford and GM trucks who've had more problems out of 1 vehicle than both my Dodges combined with my Jeeps. Does that mean Fords and GMs are junk? Nope. Vehicles have problems, and unfortunately some vehicles (of any brand) have lots of them. Your cousin's friend's neighbor's dog's veterinarian's ex-wife's boyfriend's transfer case leaked? Then I guess Mopar sucks!!! Better hurry up and scrap that Jeep in your avatar, it's a Mopar piece of shit.

I'm not even sticking up for Mopar specifically(hell, my new truck is a Chevy), I'm putting down moronic, generalizing, ignorant people.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05443 seconds with 11 queries