Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Mitigating Student Loan Debt
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #102
kerryann
German cars are hot

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I was suggesting most pay less than $1000.

let's say 25% like I did in my post? I am not sure, the point still remains $60k out of college with loans isn't the end of the world.

I made $28k out of college. Owned a new car, rented a modest apartment, had a baby, and still had money in my pocket at the end of the week.....

COMBINED......so just for shits and giggles your minimum is $450 a month, not the $1,000 I suggested be paid.
I agree!
I know I'm old but I made 12.5k in my first job out of college. I had to still work a part time job, drive a beater, and live with a roommate for 4 years. Whatever happened to living with in your means and working your ass off? I never had student loans though because Wayne state gave me an academic scholarship and somehow at 17 I was smart enough to know no or less debt was better than going to a fun school. During college, I didn't really eat, lived in cockroach infested Detroit apartments, lived with roommates, and always had at least one job during college.
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07326 seconds with 20 queries