Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Is North Korea Bawking?
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #66
GreaseMonkey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Or maybe you should stop being such a cowboy thinking you live in the wild west with your gun at your hip ready to shoot your way out of any situation.

But, I'm sure you've been in so many of these situations and understand exactly when you need to pull out your gun and shot someone.
It's sad that instead of seeing the reality of things, you have to jump to extreme conclusions like a typical libtard would.

I'm not a cowboy, I just refuse to be a victim. I've carried a gun at my side for 5 years, and I've never had to draw it. I hope I never have to. It doesn't mean that at the first notion of confrontation I'm going to shoot myself out of the situation. If someone threatens me with a weapon, I think the response will be easy to understand except for you. If someone were to start yelling at me, I'd probably walk away.

I've never been in that type of situation, and I never want to. But I've trained for it. It's pretty obvious to tell when your life is being threatened and when it's not. Then there are individuals such as yourself that want someone to try and figure out if the knife is sharp or not, or if it's a real gun or not that someone is being threatened with before doing something about it. Bitch please...

Last edited by GreaseMonkey; April 10th, 2013 at 01:24 PM.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06307 seconds with 20 queries