Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - UPDATE: Use Anti-Anxiety Meds, Lose Pistol Permit, now guns as well
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #13
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
These people aren't nuts......we're not talking about multiple personality disorder here.

Say you own guns, and have your whole family killed in a tragic car accident. You're going to have trouble coping aren't you? Maybe you see a Psychiatrist, and you're prescribed anti-anxiety medication. Now all of your guns are going to be confiscated by the government? Bullshit.
why do you need anti anxiety medication to cope with life?

It's LIFE.

People die, people lose jobs, people lose pets, people have things happen that makes them sad. If you can not cope with these things with out pills, you, in my opinion, are not stable enough to own a gun anyway.

Now, I don't necessarily agree with the use of medical records illegally via the government to do so, as hippa and other laws are there to protect your privacy as it regards to your medical history. BUT, If you can't cope with out pills, I don't want you having access to a gun.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05724 seconds with 20 queries