Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bungs - I need some
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #19
expert jeep disassembler
chadcooper55's Avatar
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,009
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

Go to any pipe supply company such as Galloup, Columbia pipe, ect. Get either half couplings or a full coupling and cut it in half. 304 will be the type of s s you should get, it is common and not as expensive as 316. If they want to charge you a stupid high price pm me and I will order them for you. If I was in town I would mail you a couple but I don't have any out here on my truck.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.13573 seconds with 21 queries