Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - The Great Dodge Switcheroo Work Truck Project
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #159
kkodet
Formerly Route55

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'm reviving this thread as you'll see some more progress on this soon.

Last summer I ran this beast on what I didn't know at the time would be her last hurrah and final great voyage for Route 55 Transport. I drove it all the way up to Alaska and back with lots of little adventures. On that trip I blew the head gasket, wore out the tires, and generally beat the living crap out of it.

Alaska and back via plane, motorcyle, and a half million mile Dodge - New Updates! - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

At the end of the Alaska trip last summer my wife and I split, and being that I have the kids over half the time I decided to shut down the transport business to focus on family and local ventures.

The truck was parked, and while I worked on arranging my new life and such, it sat behind my shop gaining rust and cobwebs.

I have been in the need for a shop truck again, and have decided to freelance for my Dad's pest control company, so I've decided to revive the old girl. She will be getting some much needed repairs, as well as some modifications, so stay tuned!
kkodet is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07854 seconds with 21 queries