Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What would you build to haul 6 kids on wheeling trips?
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #28
kkodet
Formerly Route55

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
You sound just like every guy I have ever met who just got dumped by his wife. Way too anctious to jump into the next relationship only to be steamrolled and left in even worse shape.

Shazam Bitches
Thanks for the positive support :D

I was not "just dumped" though. It was over six months ago. I pulled on my big boy pants and moved on.
I was actually quite enjoying the single life, dated a few girls, had some fun. I totally did not expect for this all to happen. I've actually known the girlfriend almost 20 years and have been friends and traveled in the same circles. She came to a party at my place a few months ago and we hit it off immediately. You really don't know the situation, it was so close to home, being we had so many mutual friends and such, some of them are even on here, that we hid it for near a month to them all till we were sure this wasn't some fling. Neither of us want to move in with eachother and neither of us have any interest in getting remarried anytime soon, if ever. We just spend our free time together and are having a great go of it. This is honestly the most relaxing, normal, healthy relationship I've ever been in.
kkodet is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06915 seconds with 20 queries