View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:08 AM   #6
Paul_Aris

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmander View Post
I used to ride Tin Cup quite a bit when I was into quads... I thought it was cycle only though? Are all of those loops up there open to any orv?
Yes, they have the ORV trail that is for Quads and vehicles. They call it mixed traffic trail. If you don't have your vehicle registered with the secretary of state then you need a ORV sticker.

The dirt bike trail seems to run next to it and crosses it from time to time. That thing looks narrow and tight.

All and all it was fun especially now because the ice and snow made it a bit more challenging especially up the hills. But we had no problems. All in all pretty much a stock jeep other than the 31 inch tires. if you don't like scratches it would have been nice to have a chainsaw along. I would imagine once more people get on it after the snow melts it will get cleared more. There was one spot a tree had fallen and It was leaning across the trail. I was able to steer toward the higher side of the tree but I still had to get out and lift it with a stick as I had my wife drive under. One corner still dragged on my hard top.

Last edited by Paul_Aris; April 6th, 2013 at 06:14 AM.
Paul_Aris is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05555 seconds with 11 queries