I started in on this saturday. Took off the flat skid and supported everything to start unbolting the tcase. Once I had it out the Rubi tcase went right in. I picked up a tcase mount today since the old one had a bolt sheared off. As of now the tcase is bolted to trans and waiting to bolt/plug everything back in. I didn't measure the body lift, but I would guess it to be more than 1'' and was installed when I bought the LJ. From what I see at this point everything should bolt right in and the skid up tight to the frame. I was reading up on junk yard upgrades and found a guy who bought a front DS from a junk yard explorer, had it shortened/balanced and used it for his rear, ran him $130 bucks. I'm thinking of going that route myself. As for front DS, I'll wait and see what happens once all is in right and tight.
Last edited by RubiGr8LJ; April 1st, 2013 at 08:02 PM.