Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - anyone get amber alerts on there cell phones?
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:02 PM   #58
Christmas Cookie
rack tap re-rack click

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84Scrambler View Post
Yep. You got me. I am a selfish prick that doesn't care that some stupid bitch lost her kid in Flint.
I don't care about her either...but amber alerts don't work that way...it's about the child. On January 13, 1996, nine-year-old Amber Hagerman was abducted while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas. A neighbor who witnessed the abduction called the police, and Amber's brother, Ricky, went home to tell his mother and grandparents what happened. Four days after the abduction, a man walking his dog found Amber's body in a storm drainage ditch. Her killer was never found causing her homicide to remain unsolved. The alerts are broadcast using the Emergency Alert System that you pay for. Live your selfesh life, it's far more important that anyone could ever dream of. Just don't forget to tell everyone you know with kids, that you don't care if they get abducted and not to bother you if they do.
Christmas Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06121 seconds with 20 queries