Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Will you change your profile pic for marriage equality?
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #274
FORD FLARESIDE
Someday, yeah Someday

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Unless it's from the old testament, well, parts of it.

I know this because I asked in another thread if lance armstrong could go to church, and I was told that this is from the old testament so it isn't fact anymore.

4. Deut. 23:1

No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.

I also suggested that all the churches should go into every store on sunday and kill everybody, just to please the lord. Of course I was told this wasn't proper either.

Exodus 35:2
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.
Huh........I guess I've never really read that version of the Verse.

I wonder who the Publisher is, and what eddition?

Wow, the lengths some will go to to trive and prove a point that they don't have all the facts on.

I think you need to read the "New Testament" before you start quoting from the "Old Testament"

.............oh, just an fyi......in Jewish law the Sabbath was "Saturday".............

Last edited by FORD FLARESIDE; March 27th, 2013 at 10:41 AM.
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05565 seconds with 20 queries