Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Will you change your profile pic for marriage equality?
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #201
BRUSER

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Back in the 60's the government created the "great society", this social engineering program provided financial support to family's that did not have males present in the home. 50 years later we have such a great example of what can happen when we go down the slippery slope calling anything OK. When divorce became mainstream, marriage became a throw away commodity.

Do people really not believe that it is damaging to society to take way all norms? , yes name normal whatever you like, but history shows that as society's degrade ( anything is acceptable) those societies fall. The Greeks, Romans are great examples those societies were successful until they made anything acceptable, then they fell. While I will not be around to see the fall of this United States because I do not believe that it will come in my lifetime, I am sad for my children and their children.
BRUSER is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06061 seconds with 20 queries