Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Will you change your profile pic for marriage equality?
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #112
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by concreteguy82 View Post
"While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion. To the distinguished character of a Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of a Christian." -George Washington

"The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever." -John Adams

"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever; That a revolution of the wheel of fortune, a change of situation, is among possible events; that it may become probable by Supernatural influence! The Almighty has no attribute which can take side with us in that event."-Thomas Jefferson

"I am a real Christian that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus Christ."-Thomas Jefferson
We need a LIKE button:)
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08333 seconds with 20 queries