Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Will you change your profile pic for marriage equality?
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #97
Lousypirate
Yer a trucker, right?

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote Red View Post
This is what my view of the term marriage is. It is just this way for no other reason than my own.

This is a perfectly acceptable idea in my mind.

Not a bible thumper here, in fact I chose to associate with no religion. Why do I not want it called marriage; that is just the opinion I have formed. IDGAFF if you like guys or what ever else you would want to marry. Hit on me once I will tell you not my thing, keep hitting on me and I will knock you out for being annoying. I am getting feed up with the pushy "we are here and we are queer, now accept us damn it!" attempts to change opinions. Public opinion doesn't change in a matter of 5-10 years.

Am I closed minded because I have a different opinion? I think Prius driver are closed minded about my enjoyment of large diesel truck. It just an opinion having a different one doesn't make you closed minded, it is just what you think. Not being willing to listen to the other side makes you closed minded.
Are you gonna piss on my next Subaru because i'm un-American and a terrorist?
1977 Ranger 150a bass boat
1987 Yamaha Moto 4 quad
1984 Trac Escot
1989 Cub Cadet 1320
Lousypirate is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07565 seconds with 20 queries