Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Will you change your profile pic for marriage equality?
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #95
I'm not old, honest...
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)

Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
I would say that's #1, so those benefits should go to people teaming up to raise kids, regardless of sexual orientation or marital status.

#2 I think would be for planning a live together, which should go to those planning that, regardless of sex.
Well, originally, those teaming up to raise kids were the natural parents. Then divorce and/or death created single parents........... another difficult way to raise kids. Then remarriage created another couple in the natural sense. I don't think anyone originally planned that gays would be raising kids.

Which on another note, I think is wrong. If given a choice, I think a child needs a mother and father. As Green pointed out, men and women are different. A natural set of parents gives a child both perspectives to learn from. After all, who wants a boy raised by 2 men running around with their hands flailing in the air shouting "ooooh ooooh oooh"?
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.08021 seconds with 21 queries