Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Will you change your profile pic for marriage equality?
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #94
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveradoboy View Post
I am not condoning their sin, I do not support them being gay, I realize that they have made their choice and they will suffer at the end. But this has nothing to do what you, myself or God thinks about the nature of their relationship. It is about what LEGAL things are stopping them from being equal people in the eyes of the state. All men are created equal, not just straight men.

I think that the US USED to be overwhelmingly Christian. A lot of people say they are christians but are they really? More and more people believe in God but not religion.
I believe that if this is allowed, it will open the door for more detestable practices.
They are equal, they are people. What we get as benefits from being married, man+woman is from government, insurance companies etc. what we get from God in the end will be His judgement for how we lived our lives.
You can makes excuses to man and the government and the courts, protest till your blue in the face. If you get your way here and now good for you, but thats not the end. We all will have to answer for our actions.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06634 seconds with 20 queries