Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - car wash scratched my wifes new Grand cherokee pretty bad
View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #1
barry1me
Just another day

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default car wash scratched my wifes new Grand cherokee pretty bad

The wife took the grand cherokee through the local car wash today in howell and they scratched the crap out of her car. There must be 300+ scratches on the hood, doors, fenders....looks bad. Most look like they can be taken out by a good detailer, but some are worse. I contacted the car wash right after it happened and spoke to the owner. He had me go to a local detailer and have him look at it. The detailer said that it was bad and gave the owner a call back. He said I would be hearing from the owner.

The jeep is 4 weeks old, and looks terrible. My father in law runs a proffesional detailing shop and he said that the owner should take care of this for us. He said that this happens every once in a while when the local car wash doesnt wash there brushes or clean the equipment enough. If this owner comes back and doesnt want or think he should take care of this what options should I take? I dont want to file a claim on insurance and make my rates go up for there issue.
barry1me is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05090 seconds with 20 queries