Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - KFC new menu sucks
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2013, 03:46 PM   #32
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
What hormone is the poultry industry currently using and how is it interduced to the stock? If you can name a single hormone used and how it is used please tell me what if any percoutions are federally mandated an tested for by a USDA inspector on the kill floor? Just wondering, you must know if you would make a comment that directly attacks the industry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
It is frustrating to hear that over and over. Hormone jacked, roided ect. Most people have no clue how food is produced or what is done at the packer. Just as people buy into "organic" without knowing the truth on who can an cannot put that on a package. Being that make my living in the industry it strikes a nerve. It is the same as me saying "all off roaders destroy nature, drive drunk, and trash my beautiful forest."
Ummmmm....straight from the FDA's website, 2 second google search......http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/.../ucm055436.htm
kickstand is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05702 seconds with 20 queries