Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - KFC new menu sucks
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2013, 03:30 PM   #27
Jiveturkey3

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerebowtie View Post
I completely agree with the steroid bits, and I'm also uncomfortable genetically modified crops. Would you care to divulge the methods used to increase hanging weights, decrease hang time, and cleanliness standards?

Don't get butthurt, you work in a production field that very smart nerd bean-counters have completely mastered without regard for long term health concerns.
I won't pretend to know much about the harvest and processing of live stock. I know a fair amount about the nutrition intake and management swine more than others as swine science was what I really got into. I did take some beef classes but I have very limited (not much more than a year) real world experience. I currently work on the row crop production side of the industry (soybeans, corn and alfalfa to be exact). As far as GMO crops I can tell you quite a bit and what I don't know I have a team of agronomist and plant breaders who can answer my questions. What upsets me is mindlessly trashing something without proper facts.
Jiveturkey3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05108 seconds with 20 queries