Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Pale horse; A TJ pile of parts
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1006
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)

Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I mean, let's do the math.....well, I can't do the math, because I don't know how much shit he has.

But let's say his TJ is a pile of 10k parts, his superduty is worth about 10k, I know he has seth's old trailer (did he ever pay seth off?) thats gotta be worth about 3k. he has at least another $100 in that 6 wheel fourwheeler (6) thing

I assume he's got another 5-10k worth of miscellaneous junk car shit laying around his parents yard, a few guns, etc.

Might not be able to buy a house cash, but he's damn close to a 50% downpayment.
Not sure what my personal finances/possessions have to do with a Jeep build (or lack there of ) but what I will say is that the reason I haven't cared to work on my POS was I was focusing my effort into buying a house. Unfortunately when I lost my job 2 weeks ago the house purchase I was days away from closing on had to be canceled. So now Im back at square one. Life sucks, tough shit... time to move forward.

P.S: To all you employed asshats, keep working so my unemployment checks keep comming in I think Ill buy a UTV. And Chad, you've greatly underestimated the ammount of shit that I have, your list is just the tip of the ice burg
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.12399 seconds with 22 queries