View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:58 AM   #67
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
I'll add that to my list of shit to do that will never accomplish anything. You're truly blinded, so even if I point it all out to you underlined and highlighted, you still won't understand anything other than from your own point of view.
If Scott and other Christians like myself are truly blinded, then why is it we can see the wonders of what God has done, but you cannot?
God reveals Himself to those who truly seek Him. Whether it be through His word or visions or dreams, (or other people).
One passage I remember, "Seek and you will find Him".

There is evidence of a creator. I believe that if you were to give the "God theroy" a look with an open mind you would see that there is more to it than meets the eye.
When you do find Him and God reveals himself to you then your blinders will be removed and I'm not saying this to be rude or condicending, I'm saying this because that is how it happened to me.

For years I thought on the same lines as you and many others here. I did not have time, religion is for the weak minded, i had better stuff to do with my time.
Well, I was skeptical and it was a slow process, I jumped in with both feet and eventually I began to see things differently(renewing of the mind)than the way I used to see things.
That is when God can show you, not before.
Give it a try, can't hurt.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05299 seconds with 11 queries