Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Let's hope John Dee gets this right. 5-12" sun-mon
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #36
clarkstoncracker
lol

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
You've been avoiding me for the past year. Shit, I didn't even get a "save the date" notification for your wedding.

I'd be happy to pay up when we meet for you buying me lunch.

You around this weekend? I'll deliver your fee.
lol. I don't want that money, I was joking. I've had some things going on that have severely limited my available free time, hence why I've not been offroading, or doing much of anything else for the last year. In about 6 months I'll be social again.

However, here is the TEXT update for whiterhino and bones:

The first part of the weekend looks to be quiet and then a storm is still indicated to track from the Plains into the Midwest. The models all agree that a storm will move from the Plains into the Midwest, but differ strongly on the results it will bring to the Midwest.

One idea calls for a general 1-5” of snow to fall across MO, IA and most of IL, IN and OH- heaviest in the south. The other idea calls for snows of 6-12” to fall across the southern 1/3rd of MN, most of IA, southern 1/3rd of WI and lower MI as well as northern 1/3rd of IL. Right now I continue to think the first idea holds more merit, but am by no means writing off the idea of the big snows to occur in the central Midwest.

Page generated in 0.05435 seconds with 20 queries