Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Let's hope John Dee gets this right. 5-12" sun-mon
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #32
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
ok, I think I see the problem.

His graphical page that I linked to is not framed on the site, it is a separate page which is poor coding so it does not have the menu bar on the left hand side. Anyway, the main site http://www.johndee.com/ has the graphical and text link in the top left.
Or, he's really only calling for the possibility of 5-12" of snow across a very limited area, yet he's covering his ass by saying it could be anywhere in the graphic, but likely only in the snowbelt areas, but its a wild card storm so it could be anywhere, and could be up to 12" or could actually be nothing, but might be a trace, but it's still 5-10 days out so it really could be anything and any sort of excuse could be made to change the forecast that might happen but probably wont but you should be prepared for it because its definitely a mild possiblity that we could get anywhere from 0-12" of snow anywhere from indianapolis to copper harbor maybe.
kickstand is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06682 seconds with 20 queries