Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - drunk teen sneaks into the wrong house
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #50
booblinker
Trailer Trash

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to booblinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz View Post
I think I've posted this story here before, but it fits in this thread...

I am a very heavy sleeper, but I have taught myself to listen while I sleep. If a door opens, my (fire)pager trips ect I snap awake. Laying in bed one saturday morning, I snapped awake because I heard our front door open and close. When I jumped, my wife woke up. I told her to call 911, that somebody was in the house, and grabbed my gun. She kept saying that nobody was there. I was convinced other wise, I started to advance down my hallway, right before I got to the living room, I heard my phone ring. My wife answered it, and yelled for me to stop, our friends had let themselves in and were in the living room. Then I called, out their names and they responded. Not sure if that story would have had a different ending or not. They said they called on the phone, 1. To distract me, and 2, they didn't want to make a loud noise for fear I would come around the corner blazing.
Couple questions. Why was you door Unlocked, and Why the fukc would someone think it was OK to let themselves in at 2 am?
-1978 F100
-1973 CT70 with 125cc motor
booblinker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05379 seconds with 20 queries