Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - drunk teen sneaks into the wrong house
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #49
Bones
skillicous

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote Red View Post
Bones, ^^^ these are the actions I would have followed. The use of deadly force would have been justifiable to me because the guy would not stop trying to enter the house.
I am not going to get into a fistfight in my house at 2am. For one I am dead blind without my glasses on, so I can't see ehit in the dark. As I said before, I'm not going to wait for the intruder to give me an explanation or frisk him to see if he has a gun. If he is lucky, he'll hear the shotgun rack and GTFO. If I have the pistol, sorry for your luck, you're not getting a warning noise. I'm not a big guy, so there is no way I am going to pretend I am going to defend my life and my wife's life with my fists.

And I lived in Flint for 4 years, and that ate up pretty much my entire life supply of tolernace for assholes.

All my friends and family know not to barge in the house without telling me or my wife. She is a better aim than I am anyways!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbikinbryno View Post
How many people commenting on this thread have a tacticool HD gun with a light on it? What is the point of the light on the gun if you are going to shoot at a shadow without IDing the target?
My shotgun and bedside pistol both have a light on them. IMO, the light is the first line of defense. It will absolutely blind anyone looking at it in the dark.

Special Thanks and Recommendations to;
Motorcity Machines
Ironman Offroad
Branik Motorsports
Maxxis Tires

Raceline Wheels
PAC Racing Springs
Joint Clutch and Gear

Last edited by Bones; March 20th, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06464 seconds with 20 queries