Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - MSU ORV survey
Thread: MSU ORV survey
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #20
trailrail302
Im going FAST!!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I got one a while back from MSU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
x2. I don't read mail. I did do the online survey though.
Both of you were test pilot survey's they asked the people that helped with creating the survey to add some emails of people they know that would be willing to take the survey, you guys were both on my email list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
Is this a printed version of the online survey? Sounds like it is the same thing.
was yours emailed to you? I talked to one of the group members today to try and clarify this question a little better. She said they are emailing some of the surveys to people that they have emails addresses for (most likely from the DNR website, some are from a dealerlist where people have bought a new machine and the included the orv sticker).

If you recently recieved the survey then it is the most likely the same survey just in an email form, rather than regular mail. Even some of the regular mail surveys will have a card with a website address so people can go line if they prefer to take them on line or vise versa.

If the survey was from a few months back you, (like bones and kickstand) might have been part of a email list for the test pilot survey.

Last edited by trailrail302; March 19th, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
trailrail302 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04681 seconds with 20 queries