Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Beacon and Bridge Gas Station double charged me.
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Rebel2345
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Beacon and Bridge Gas Station double charged me.

Just thought I might spread the word about this, because it is VERY fucked up that they were even able to do this.

The other day I noticed money missing out of my account. I look though my statements, and seen that while I was at work on 3/12, I had $31.75 charge from Beacon and Bridge. As soon as I noticed it went to the only one of their locations I have EVER been to, and asked for the manager/owner. She was there, and I told her what happened. She told me sometimes charges don't go through right away, and that they may have finally just taken the charge out.

Come to find out, the original charge of $31.75 was on February 20th, and I had my statements for the last three months showing that on the 20th, the 31.75 WAS taken from my account. It was obvious that it would be, since I had charged it IN the store, with debit.

The local central office or whatever you might call it, called me today saying my money would be refunded for the second charge. Thats not enough in this case. There is no way in HELL they should be able to just charge my account any time they want. What else should I do here?
Rebel2345 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04592 seconds with 20 queries