View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #13
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
It has to happen eventually. I honestly believe that the people right now who are 30 and up will be the last of the "thriving church" era..

The internet is educating people like never before, and science is becoming the norm as more things are understood as opposed to being confused about something and stating "god must have _______"
I think your wrong. Being on the other side of 30 (barely at 28) I can tell you that because of the knowledge of the internet people are find God more relevant and meaningful then ever before. Before the interwebs you had a choice of a few pastors within your area. Now, anybody can find a pastor that really speaks to them and teaches them about Christ and the Bible.

The church will eventually fall, but then Jesus will be here and I don't think Any of us will care either way. JMO though.

Back to the OP. Yeah, I agree. He seems more approachable and real. I hope he turns the Roman Catholic church around and gets inline with Jesus and explodes this world for him.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03529 seconds with 11 queries