Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Girlfriend problems
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #171
kkodet
Formerly Route55

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suta99 View Post
Well not that it went great but definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. She said our relationship has plateau'd for a while and she isn't happy with her current situation. She doesn't have a very good job and all here friends have moved away. I have been aware that she has been depressed for a while but wasn't really aware to what level. The main part of regarding the apartment goes as follows. Since we have been together for 8 years including high school she feels and I agree that we have somewhat of a teenage style relationship if that makes any sense. So she honestly was looking into an apartment to stay at as a place to start over and try to develop a more "adult" relationship. She actually had a decent write up in her diary that she let me read stating how she felt and what she wanted to accomplish in the relationship and her life. She had some good points including that I have not included her in major life decisions like buying a house and business. She proved pretty well that she isn't up to any funny business. Definitely told her that we could of talked about it sooner and if her moving out and continuing our relationship was the best option I would help her find and move to one. We will see where it goes from here but for now no titties.
All very deep, and touching, but the most important question is no titties for us, or for you? Big difference.
kkodet is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06031 seconds with 20 queries