Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - automotive refinance. am i owed money?
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #1
redram98

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default automotive refinance. am i owed money?

I refinanced my jeep about a month ago through my credit union. The previous company that held the lien on my vehicle took my most recent payment and the payoff from my credit union within two days of each other, with the payoff being cashed the day after my payment was due. Since the previous company has taken payoff, ICANNOT get ahold of ANYONE, almost as if my number was blocked. My customer id is invalid on their automated system, and it hangs up on me after two entries. The payoff sent was for the most current payoff numbers, and I was advised not to put a stop payment on my check by my credit union. I was worried this would happen. Am I right to believe that I am owed money from the previous lien holder? Is this maybe why I cannot get through to an actual person or am I crazy? When I requested the payoff information be sent to my credit union I was told I was paying forward on their financial services when I asked. The company in question is santander consumer USA, I have heard nothing but terrible things about them. I have been through Hell with the situation surrounding the vehicle, and could really use some advise or information.
redram98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05773 seconds with 20 queries