Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What religion are you and why?
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #171
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
You guys sure have a lot of shoulds and woulds. This should be like this, if this were the case...This would be the case if... Where are you getting all of your information? I mean, I think I know where it's coming from, but feel free to expound.
I thought that revelation may give you encouragement to know that we understand that things can change.

Why are we not seeing more proof of Transitional Fossils in the Fossil record? There should be a bountiful amount of them but there isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
L4cx

Too much to quote on my phone.

The remains that have been found were generally in caves where they are hidden from Mother Nature.

Ill extend the same challenge to you as aber. Find one fact that proves god other than a book written by man.

Neanderthals share most of the same DNA as a current human but not all. Right there tells you that their DNA has changed. If they had not evolved how did their DNA change.
Any fact that I would bring to you would be anecdotal, based on my experiences. I would say that if you realize how complex this world is, which is something that science does for me, you would realize how amazing someone would have to be to design it that way. I'm not trying to prove God. I'm trying to show you guys a different world view so you can possibly understand why Christians believe what they do.

DNA, It may have been different but we still don't the transitional fossils where a Fish turns into a lizard. For that to work there would have to be a large amount of that transitional species (because if thier traits gave them a better ability to survive, there should be more of them), But there isn't.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07111 seconds with 20 queries