View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #166
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
come on aber you are really starting to grasp at straws when presented with facts. find 1 FACT that proves that god exists besides a book that is written by man. find one FACT that disproves the stuff that i have posted tonight.

if you were not brought up ever hearing about god and were presented with the FACTS that both sides have what would you believe?
Ok you know that we cannot prove that God exists, but you cannot prove that he does not exist.
We have the wind, we can feel the wind and see its effects but we cannot see the wind.
As for the bible being written by man you are correct, but it is God inspired. How can man put together the bible over a period of, I might be wrong here but I think it was over 1500 years and spaning thousands of miles apart. This book all coming together to relate the message it gives. From OT to NT God lays out His plan for humanity.
As for the stuff you posted, I don't have time right now but I can tell you they used a dating method of the rocks where they found the artifacts and came up with those numbers. Just like they dated the rock from Mount Saint Helens volcano eruption to be hundreds of thousands of years and we all know that it erupted in the 80's. The dating method is flawed.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03976 seconds with 11 queries