Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Girlfriend problems
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #53
Easy_E
Web Wheeler !

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suta99 View Post
I've come to the point where even if this apt isn't for her she hasn't mentioned it at all. There is one scenario in my head that would be ok but it's not likely. She has a friend that is in a weird, possibly abusive relationship and could possibly be wanting to move out. The apt is near said friends parents house. But this friends brother is the ex boyfriend mentioned so who knows
You still dont see it. If the apartment IS for someone else she still is signing a rental agreement . She will be liable for those expenses if it doesnt work out.
Couples in relationships dont run out and spend money and/or sign rental agreements without letting the other half know.
My brotherinlaw is having problems and of coarse the wife wants to help. The wife asked me if we could buy a place and resell on land contract? Of coase my answer was fukc that but you see the right way to start. Not just do it behind your back.
Easy_E is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06317 seconds with 20 queries