Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Girlfriend problems
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #43
Suta99

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCameron13 View Post
Agreed. To each their own. Guess I just make sure I pick women that don't want to get married so I don't have to deal with that issue.

To the OP... How did you stumble across these emails? The answer determines whether you should talk to her about it or not. Could backfire if you were " snooping through her email".
I started being suspicious on Sunday when she told me she was taking her grandma shopping and an hour after she left her grandma drove by honking and waving. I looked at her texts for Sunday and I saw her texting about viewing this apt. I then looked online at apt ads till I found the one with the same contact number. It's a bachelor apt and there is a chance that she is renting it for a friend. This being said this friend could also be her ex boyfriend who she is friends with. She knows very well that I am not happy with her contacting him since stumbling upon earlier messages on Facebook.
Suta99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05773 seconds with 20 queries