Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Honestly who thinks there is going to be a real economic collapse or TEOTWAWKI?
View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #44
aber61

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
Do you ever read the threads you coment in?
Everyone is talking about how much work they have but you still try to make sound like a conspiracy theory. Adjust your tin hat.

And of course the numbers don't reflect people who stop looking for work. How do you differentiate between a hooker who gets a sugar dady then stops looking and a person who just gives up. There are many reasons why people don't want to work.
No I never read the threads I post in. I just jump in when I see you comment and say something totally different only to get you to come up with some liberal minded comment.

There is work out there, only not what things used to be. The economy sucks, the unemployed is hovering around 8%. Which is not good but the media and this admin would like you to think this is the new normal. Do a quick search and you would find this so called recovery is the worst after any recession.
Business start ups at at and all time low and as for businesses investing thats not happening and if it is it's only because of necessity.
With this administration the risk for investment in business is too much of a risk to gamble on.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08452 seconds with 20 queries