Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Keep your word
Thread: Keep your word
View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #6
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACMAN View Post
Well he's across state and first one to offer to bring over here because he was coming this way. No other way to hold to a deal like that other than your word. I told him I would buy them on the day he said. Maybe a grey area but I'm thinking he should have kept his word. At least contact me to tell me someone else wants them and giv me an option, pay pal or something. Oh we'll just venting.
I don't want to get into who said what or who did or didn't do the right thing in this particular case because frankly I don't know or care the details. But I do agree with your logic in the above post and hate when that kinda crap happens. I tend to give dibs to the first serious buyer to contact me, even if they can't buy it right that second. Tire kickers are on their own, but if somebody is wanting to buy the item I'll work with them because I always appreciate when a seller is willing to do the same for me. I've had pretty good luck with it on here.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05280 seconds with 20 queries