View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #92
jeepnxj96

I am Pentecostal. Was more or less raised Pentecostal. I believe that God created the earth and all that is on it/in it. I also believe he sent his Son Jesus to earth to live a perfect sinnless life for 33 1/2 years and spread the Gospel and train his desciples. I believe he died on the cross for my sins, and the sins of mankind. I believe he was put into a tomb and on the third day afterward he rose and lived on earth for 40 days. I believe that after those 40 days he ascended back to the Father and sits at his side awaiting the moment when he will come back and take up his church.

That is what I believe. Call me a bible thumper,holy roller, or what have you. I will pray for you and hope that you have a personal experience with Christ. We as Christians are charged with trying to win the lost for the up building of Gods Kingdom. John 3:17 says that God didn't send his son to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. I will stick with my beliefs and know that there is something better after life here
jeepnxj96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03242 seconds with 11 queries