Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD*2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #5
montecarlo33
The Violator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
As lame as this sounds...

That's my god damned dream truck. Wish I could buy it from you. Can't do a damn thing until my LJ sells.
Doesnt sound lame at all cause thats the same reason I bought it, it is and has been for awhile, my dream diesel truck. I saw it on here, kept looking at it and finally HAD to have it. Honestly as much as I dont want to get rid of it, its a big hurdle that I cant jump over when buying a house with property that I need and want more, Im sick of paying rent and dealing with my current neighbors and want my own barn finally. Im ready to start on a house that I own and can build anyway I want, then worry about toys such as this, right now im trying to go back to basics. There will be other diesels out there for me one day, but this truck would really make someone happy, expecally if you do a few things it needs, it would be perfect. Had plans to really fix this thing up this summer and paint it but my loss is someone's gain, very nice truck with a very strong motor

*Edit - Looks like someone cleaned up my thread today.

Last edited by montecarlo33; March 8th, 2013 at 02:56 PM.

Page generated in 0.07808 seconds with 20 queries