Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Project Cumdumpster
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #263
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddinman56 View Post
yes i see it all over facebook too with all the its fake comments

but any up dates
Yup, I've seen a bunch of the posts too. Defended in a few, but most of us have resorted to ignoring it, or subtly mocking the idiots.

No real updates, it's still pretty much the same as the most recent pics. He drives it a lot, even towing with it sometimes and it does surprisngly well at it. The IROKs aren't wearing great, but nobody expected them to. He wants to replace the welded rear diff with a selectable locker, but is a couple months from getting married and is in the early stages of building a house so that kind of stuff is on hold for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance665 View Post
Wow, people are fucking retarded. I posted the better res jump pic AND the pic of the broken front end and theyre still convinced its shopped.
I tried that a few times. Once I posted facts about it some people thought it was cool, but for every 1 of them there were 5 more who posted the same old BS. Either they didn't scroll up and read, or they were just plain stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecarlo33 View Post
Haters gunna hate.
Yep. It is what it is, it's real and works great, so who really cares what the e-tough douchers think?
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05476 seconds with 20 queries