Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bicycle Tax: Cycling is bad for the environment
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #44
Big_T_Roose

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
You don't ride your snow mobile on the roads, or buy ORV stickers so you can ride on the roads. You pay to register for your plates to ride on the roads.

It's a Cyclists legal right to ride on the road. Most of which pay taxes for thier cars that they leave in thier driveway.

You can shove it if you think you own the roads in a motor vehicle.

That's not even the point though. It's the ridiculous nature of the bill that the OP was talking about.
That is why I don't ride my snowmobile or ORV on the road. I did not register it to be driven on the road. All you did was make my point clear. The toys I have that are registered to be on the road are used on the road and my off road toys that are not used on roads are not registered to be on the road.

People on their bikes on the roads do nothing but impead trafic and think they are better than you because they are helping the enviornment. They need to get off their high horse and pay their way to use the roads like the rest os us.

I know that this is not what the OP thread is about, but since when has that stopped anyone on here from going off and discussing other topics in the threads.

So you can shove it and start paying to use the roads with your bikes like everyone else on the roads.
Big_T_Roose is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06657 seconds with 20 queries