Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 - Charlotte, near Lansing
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #1
_Jason

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 - Charlotte, near Lansing

I have a 2000 Dodge Ram half-ton that I'm parting out. The truck was in a moderate front passenger side hit, damaging the hood, fender, bumper, grille and bending the front frame horn. Most of the sheet metal is intact, but has rust common with a Michigan truck of this age. The engine, transmission, transfer case, computer and wiring harness have been removed. The interior is mostly intact, but very dirty. The tires are spoken for at this time, but they need to remain along with the axles until I haul it off for scrap. Some interior parts have been sold already, but lots of miscellaneous pieces are left.

PM me with your needs and I'll let you know if it's available and the condition. PMs are the best way to reach me because I work during the day and can respond quickly to PMs, but not phone calls. I don't mind shipping for GL4x4 folks at your cost, and prefer to do so with flat rate boxes for ease of shipping.

Thanks.

Last edited by _Jason; April 9th, 2013 at 07:03 PM.
_Jason is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08389 seconds with 20 queries