Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - the '46 2A *82" of FUN*
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2006, 07:46 AM   #45
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJToivo View Post
very cool! I see you have the official Jeep tool too, cool and good luck!
Sadly it was Bud Light, but it was free to me (G/F bought it) So I won't complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
So is it sitting next to Burt Rynolds car??
T/A is in my dad's barn ready for spring, we re-built the motor in it last fall, spun it around the block a few times and the new cam woke it up a little but nothing outrageous.

I have comandeered the neighbors garage for this build since they don't use it, warms up nicely too with my bullet heater, and I only have to walk 50' to get to it 99GrandTJ and I have been working on it pretty much on weekends with the goal of taking it down the street By JAN 1st. (It won't have a windshield, paint, or wiring or twin sticks installed though. I am hoping to find a stock soft-top winshield frame with glass though as I cannot use the hard top windshield frame without the hard top.

Basically parts I don't have for it right now are:

Wiring Harness $112 + shipping
Spare tire bracket $20ish + shipping
Tires 34x9.5 TSL new $650ish
Paint $50ish
Lettering $40ish
Taillights $50ish
Guages $300
Brake M.C. $30ish

I am hoping to put it on the road by next August 1st, obviously not everything will be done (IE guages, tires likely)
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.11816 seconds with 20 queries