Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - I have never met a jew
View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #63
silveradoboy
Sam Brown

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Some Christians are quite passive about thier faith and timid about sharing thier belief with others. Which is contrary to what Christ expects us to do. We are to be on fire and bold to share our faith.
Some people are comfortable boldly sharing thier faith while some are comfortable keeping it to themselves.
One scripture really turned me around in my thinking and it was, how Christ said that, if you deny me before men on earth I will deny you before my Father in heaven.
By keeping the gospel to yourself is like denying Christ before man.
A word to Christians, you need to ask for boldness and knowledge to have the ability to share His word.
I was not always confident in sharing but stepping out in faith and hoping that if only 1 accepts Christ because of what is shared here is worth all the ridicule, besides the ridicule does not bother me.
The problem is that by you doing this you are really pushing more people away from God because you come off like a lunatic. I know you have a strong faith but maybe if you we're a little more conservative of your posts you could get through to more people and in turn have a greater positive impact. But that is just my $.02 I am not an expert in this field at all.
silveradoboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06059 seconds with 20 queries