Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Iphone 5 VS Galaxy S4
View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #24
04PSD
aka Langford

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I hate my s3, but I bought it before the iPhone 5 came out...so I didn't have much of a choice.

The keyboard lags like crazy while texting, and randomly crashes if it gets too far behind. The internet app blows...when I first go to a website, the screen gets glitchy so I have to close the program and re-open it to clear it up. For some reason, I can't access my online banking from my phone...I have tried multiple browser apps, checked all of the settings...nothing works.
Also, once you have a long list of text messages with one contact...the text notification sound quits working properly. At first, you get a whistle tone for the notification, after you get so many texts...it becomes a short cut-off whistle, and after you have enough....it doesn't have any audio notification, just a vibration. It drives me insane. There are many more issues with this phone too, those are just some of the most annoying for me.

The latest update only made all of these issues worse.

I should have stuck it out a few more months with my droid2 and waited for the iphone 5.

The only thing that I really like about the phone is the camera...it takes amazing quality photos and has some cool features like the panoramic shot and burst photos.
04PSD is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07212 seconds with 20 queries