Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - PSA: Christians are bad drivers
View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #59
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I love this, you can't even be logical enough to understand not everyone believes the way you do. Bounce that off YOUR thick skin and let me know how that works for you.

1. It may be your absolute truth, but you fail to realize it is not everyones.
2. I can wrap my head around the fact that some christians are confident enough in their beliefs to not have to put anything behind it. What I can not wrap my head around is that you can't allow anyone else to believe anything else with out thinking your way is the only way.
1. What would be the point of me saying "To me, from my world view, it's absolute. " If I didn't think there was any other way to believe? Sure, you can believe what ever you want. But to me, From my world view, there is only one way to the Father and it's through Jesus Christ. If you don't like that, don't believe it. I refuse to water down my beliefs because someone isn't comfortable with my confidence in my Savior and what he taught.

2. There is plenty of things behind what I believe. None that will prove anything to you though.

I have no control over what people believe. The only control I may, by accident or misconception, is what ever is given to me by the individual. If you want to get your panties in a bunch because I wont' say "yeah there are plenty of ways to get into heaven" then you better wear something you find comfortable up there. Because it's not going to happen. I may be wrong, but I'd rather be strong in my convictions and be wrong then easily swayed.

Feel free to believe what ever you want.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 1.77627 seconds with 20 queries