View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:49 PM   #1
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default truck and camper or motorhome?

i have a lot of work for at least the next few years coming up out of state. the girlfriend and i have talked about it and we want to volunteer for all the out of state work we get. my company truck will get driven or shipped to me when i get to a job so i will have a way to get to and from the jobsite. the things i want to be able to take with me are my buggy (once it is finished), motorcycle and a way of transportation for jill while i am working.

the 2 options i am thinking of are

1- buy a truck, big 5th wheel camper and an enclosed trailer to haul the bike and buggy.

2-buy a motorhome and pull an enclosed trailer with buggy, bike and a very small car.

i dont know what would be the better option considering weight, length and comfort. we will throw my budget out there at 60k give or take. doing this i will make 2-3 times as much money as i will working at home and it will give us an opportunity to see the country and wheel alot of cool places. the majority of the jobs will be in central california, dallas texas, buttfuck ohio, southern arizona and north east colorado.

opinions?

jeep turned buggy now back to jeep
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=175584
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04398 seconds with 11 queries