Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - WTB: Glock 20 Gen 4 - 10mm
View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:28 AM   #12
Easy_E
Web Wheeler !

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb8ymf View Post
This is certainly a 'business policy' and not any type of State or Federal regulation. I would personally NEVER do business with a company that selectivley excludes sales to the general public. Granted it's their perogative but I have morals also.
PS, I just picked up my NIB Gen4 Model 21 last week. Glocks are around you just need to know where to look. Never looked for a 20.
jim-kb8ymf
I was there yesterday looking into supressors and they had no Glock 20's . The no Glock thing came from a employee I didnt ask if it was a temporary thing or always been policy.
They will sell anything else to us lowly civilians including used glocks so that leads me to think it may be Glock agreement.
I was at CMP also and they were cleaned out. The employee there said Glock had their highest production year last year . Starting this year they have more pistols backordered than they sold all last year. Long story short if you see one you want buy it it may be a long wait for more.
Easy_E is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05169 seconds with 20 queries