View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2013, 03:06 PM   #391
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

For those who are interested that's my dad standing next to me. I took him last year to this event (Snofari) as a passenger. He had so much fun that 3 months later he had to have a rig of his own. He ended up buying a 02 tj sport with a 44 rear, 3.73, and a 5 speed. We worked out a build plan and he wasted no time putting together a beautiful jeep. In less than a year he has added a Rock Krawler 3.5 short arm lift with Bilstein 5100's, Spartan lockers f+r, Warn bumpers, Smitty 10k h2o winch, radiator and ps box skids, 33 km2's, Spider track wheel spacers, and he just picked up a set of sliders too! Next on the list a set of beadlocks and then diff covers.

It so nice that our group has named it the pretty jeep, being so he takes bypasses and "keeps the pretty jeep pretty" :lol: But he still keeps up with me and enjoys technical driving along with spotting my pile. I've been told to back up and bump it as well, so he knows how I wheel and is ok with it which is awesome! Unforchantly its hard for us to wrench together because he lives in Indiana, but we make sure to wheel together as much as possible! It has been awesome to have such an experience with my father and I cant thank him enough for everything he has done to so we can enjoy the same hobby together.
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04149 seconds with 11 queries